Avery Dennison® 106/SATO® PB-106 Labeler
use with L21 labels
Functional and lightweight hand labeling system. PB-1 is SATO's compact labeler perfect for labeling small products.
- PB-1 supports SATO's smallest L21 Labels
- Most ideal for labeling products such as stationery, cosmetics, etc.
- Comes with a print-band stopper feature. Prevents over-rotation of print bands, keeping index bands from getting dirty.
- Manufacturing- Operator code indication
- Retail- Price indication
- Food Service & Distribution- Date indication
- Healthcare- Sterilization date
- Transport & Logistics- Indication of item, part, lot, batch number, and operator code
- Automotive- Indication of item, part, lot, batch number, and operator code
- Lines of Print: 1
- Characters: 4 large, 2 small underlined
- Labeler Dimensions: 9.5" L x 5.25" W x 2.5" D
/ 241mm L x 133mm W x 64mm D
- Carton Weight: 0.75 lbs. / 0.34 kg.
- Labelers per Case: 20
- Case Weight: 17.35 lbs. / 8 kg.
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Feed Direction: Landscape
- Print Direction: Landscape
- Warranty: 1 year
- Enclosed Supply: No
- Operating Temperature Range: +40°F to 105°F / 4°C to 41°C
- Loading Style: Feed-In
- Impression Control: No
Products related to this item:
Avery Dennison L21 / SATO PB-1 Labels