DURAX® White Shelf Life Labels - 2.25" x 1.1" (Case)
Priced and sold by the case
DURAX® - Won’t Peel or Dissolve When Switched Between Temperatures
Durax® Labels are made of durable water and moisture-resistant synthetic material with a removable adhesive that can survive washing and still retain removability.
Compatible with the Freshmarx Central System, 9417+, 9417, and 9415 Tabletop Printers. No thermal ribbon is required.
These labels meet the requirements of FDA 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact.
- Label Size: 2.25" x 1.1"
- Inner Core Diameter: 1.0"
- Outer Roll Diameter: 5.0"
- Pre-Print: None
- Color: White
- Label Type: Direct Thermal, no ribbon required
- Adhesive: DURAX®
- Label Description: Die-cut
- Minimum Application Temperature: -10° F (-23°C)
- Service Temperature Range: -60° F to +200° F (-51° C to +93° C)
- Easy to Remove: Excellent
- Moisture-Resistant: Excellent
- Apply to Frozen Goods: Satisfactory
- Safe for Freezer: Satisfactory
- 2,000 labels per roll
- 15 rolls per case
- 30,000 labels per case
- Priced and sold by the case