Monarch® 1110 Stock Labels (Sleeve)
Priced and sold by the sleeve
Monarch® 1110® labels are ideal for conveying price, promotions, or date codes on merchandise with limited space such as cosmetics, jewelry, or grocery items. These labels feature strong adhesive and security slits to help avert price switching by tearing when removal is attempted. Monarch 1110 labels are compatible with the Monarch 1110, 1105®, and 1107® Labelers.
- All Standard White and Full Tint Colored Labels have General Purpose Permanent Adhesive unless notated otherwise.
- Permanent acrylic adhesive with good initial tack to corrugated, glass, metal, and plastics.
- FDA Compliance: Title 21, Section 175.105 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR 175.105). Compliance with this regulation permits the use of this adhesive in applications for which the adhesive either (1) is separated from the food by a functional barrier, which will prevent the migration of any of the adhesive components to the food, or (2) has incidental contact with food limited to the trace amount at the seams or the edges of the label.
- Removable labels are designed to remove cleanly from most surfaces in a room-temperature environment
- Large selection of security and stock labels
- Bold fluorescents
- Price items over $100
- Ideal for unit pricing, date, and time coding, PLU and SKU coding
- Alpha characters
- One black ink roller included with each sleeve of labels
- Dimensions: 0.73" x .38"/ 19mm x 10mm
- Made in the USA
- Priced and sold by the sleeve
- Labels per Roll: 1,063
- Rolls per Sleeve: 16
- Labels per Sleeve: 17,000
- Sleeves per Case: 15
- Labels per Case: 255,000
Products related to this item:
- Monarch 1110 Labeler
- Monarch 1110 Ink Roller (one included with labeler purchase)