Monarch® 1131 Stock Labels (Sleeve)
Priced and sold by the sleeve
With over 20 different designs to choose from, the Monarch® 1131® labels meet your everyday marking needs. Slightly larger than the 1110 label for greater visibility, these labels are the perfect fit for your Monarch® 1131® Handheld Labeler.
- All Standard White and Full Tint Colored Labels have General Purpose Permanent Adhesive unless notated otherwise.
- Permanent acrylic adhesive with good initial tack to corrugated, glass, metal, and plastics.
- FDA Compliance: Title 21, Section 175.105 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR 175.105). Compliance with this regulation permits the use of this adhesive in applications for which the adhesive either (1) is separated from the food by a functional barrier, which will prevent the migration of any of the adhesive components to the food, or (2) has incidental contact with food limited to the trace amount at the seams or the edges of the label.
- Removable labels are designed to remove cleanly from most surfaces in a room-temperature environment.
- Weather-resistant, durable outdoor labels with all-temperature adhesive suitable for outdoor environments and exposure to chemicals (Item # 906008).
- Meets FDA specifications for adhesives for direct application on edible surfaces (Item #s 906009, "ORGANIC" and 900221, "PLU")
- Large selection of security and stock labels
- Bold fluorescents
- Price items over $100
- Ideal for unit pricing, date, and time coding, PLU and SKU coding
- Alpha characters
- One black ink roller included with each sleeve of labels
- 2,500 labels per roll reduces the amount of time it takes to change over to a new roll, meaning less downtime for your employees.
- Dimensions: 0.78" x 0.44" / 20mm x 11mm
- Made in the USA
- Priced and sold by the sleeve
- Labels per Roll: 2,500
- Rolls per Sleeve: 8
- Labels per Sleeve: 20,000
- Sleeves per Case: 8
- Labels per Case: 160,000
Products Related to this Item:
- Monarch 1131 Labeler
- Monarch 1131 Ink Roller (one included with labeler purchase)