DURAX EZ® White Shelf Life Labels - 2.25" x 1.1" (Case)
Priced and sold by the case
DURAX® - Won’t Peel or Dissolve When Switched Between Temperatures
Durax® EZ Labels are made of durable water and moisture-resistant synthetic material with a very easy-to-remove removable adhesive that can survive washing and still retain removability. Will not leave behind adhesive residue on reusable pans.
Compatible with the Freshmarx Central System, 9417+, 9417, and 9415 Tabletop Printers. No thermal ribbon is required.
These labels meet the requirements of FDA 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact.
- Label Size: 2.25" x 1.1"
- Inner Core Diameter: 1.0"
- Outer Roll Diameter: 5.0"
- Preprint: None
- Color: White
- Label Type: Direct Thermal, no ribbon required
- Adhesive: DURAX® EZ
- Label Description: Die-cut
- Minimum Application Temperature: +40° F
- Service Temperature Range: 0° F to +200° F
- Easy to Remove: Excellent
- Moisture-Resistant: Excellent
- Apply to Frozen Goods: Satisfactory
- Safe for Freezer: Satisfactory
- 2,400 labels per roll
- 10 rolls per case
- 24,000 labels per case
- Priced and sold by the case