Monarch® 1158 Stock Labels (Sleeve)
Priced and sold by the sleeve
Monarch® 1158® Labels feature a dual-layered or “piggyback” laminate that combines two sets of adhesive and liner. The top layer stays applied to the surface while the top can be removed for a separate application. For example, applying a label to a prescription bottle, and then removing the top layer to apply to the patient's chart. It’s fast, efficient record-keeping. Using color-coded labels gives you even more options.
Monarch 1158 labels are designed for three lines of variable print and up to 36 character positions to create unique number sets.
GREAT FOR HOSPITALS, DOCTOR'S OFFICES, NURSING HOMES, AND PHARMACIES
- Patient movement from ward to ward
- Sterilization of medical instruments
- Pharmaceutical distribution
- Fill dates on tanks
- Expiration dates on medical supplies
- Billing for patient charts
- All Standard White and Full Tint Colored Labels have General Purpose Permanent Adhesive unless notated otherwise.
- Permanent acrylic adhesive with good initial tack to corrugated, glass, metal, and plastics.
- Label quantity sold by the sleeve
- One back ink roller included with each sleeve of labels
- Dimensions: 1.0" x 1.22" / 25mm x 31mm
- Made in the USA
- Labels per Roll: 750
- Rolls per Sleeve: 6
- Labels per Sleeve: 4,500
- Sleeves per Case: 16
- Labels per Case: 72,000