Heat-Stabilized Black Ladder Ties, 11" (1,000/pack)
friendly to our environment and cost effective
When compared to its standard equivalent, the Ladder Tie is both friendly to our environment and cost-effective.
Ladder Ties use 60% less material than solid standard ties and weigh as much as 60% less. These lightweight ties will save on shipping costs, with a case of Ladder Ties being as much as 17% lighter and a bag being as much as 5% lighter than standard ties. They are even manufactured with 40% of previously used nylon 6/6 material. None of this comprimises the performance of the Ladder tie either, with it consistently performing higher than the 40 lbf. (178 N) tensile strength specification.
The Ladder Tie has been accepted into the automotive, electronics, and industrial industries.
- Bundle Diameter Min–Max: 1/16"–1-3/4" (1.59mm–44.45mm)
- Environmental Requirements: Heat-Stabilized
- Width: 0.14" (3.6mm)
- Thickness: 0.04" (1.0mm)
- Minimum Tensile Loop Strength: 40 lbf. (178 N)
- Strap Length: 11.0" (279.4mm)
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- Panduit Cross Reference: PLT3I-M30
- Quantity per Bag: 1,000 ties
- Quantity per Case: 5,000 ties
- Bags per Case: 5