REMOVX® White Shelf Life Labels - 2.25" x 1.1" (Case)
Priced and sold by the case
REMOVX® - No Residue Build-Up
Labels stick securely, yet are easily removed with minimal or no adhesive residue, which can lead to cross-contamination. Not for use in moist environments. NOTE: Avoid washing reusable pans while REMOVX® labels are still applied to avoid adhesive residue build-up.
Provides excellent cold-temperature performance and clean removability at room temperature. This material provides an "all-purpose" label that can be used on a variety of surfaces over a wide range of temperatures.
Compatible with the Freshmarx Central System, 9417+, 9417, and 9415 Tabletop Printers. No thermal ribbon is required.
These labels meet the requirements of FDA 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact.
- Label Size: 2.25" x 1.1"
- Inner Core Diameter: 1.0"
- Outer Roll Diameter: 5.0"
- Preprint: None
- Color: White
- Label Type: Direct Thermal, no ribbon required
- Adhesive: REMOVX®
- Label Description: Die-cut
- Minimum Application Temperature: +40°F
- Service Temperature Range: -65°F to +180°F
- Easy to Remove: Excellent
- Moisture-Resistant: Satisfactory
- Apply to Frozen Goods: Satisfactory
- Safe for Freezer: Satisfactory
- Labels per Roll: 2,000
- Rolls per Case: 15
- Labels per Case: 30,000
- Priced and sold by the case