Monarch® 1153 Stock Labels (Sleeve)
Priced and sold by the sleeve
Offering 3 lines of variable print, Monarch® 1153® labels are easy-to-read large format labels used for inventory management to note employee and item codes, comparison pricing, and more.
- All Standard White and Full Tint Colored Labels have General Purpose Permanent Adhesive unless notated otherwise.
- Permanent acrylic adhesive with good initial tack to corrugated, glass, metal, and plastics.
- FDA Compliance: Title 21, Section 175.105 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR 175.105). Compliance with this regulation permits the use of this adhesive in applications for which the adhesive either (1) is separated from the food by a functional barrier, which will prevent the migration of any of the adhesive components to the food, or (2) has incidental contact with food limited to the trace amount at the seams or the edges of the label.
- Removable labels are designed to remove cleanly from most surfaces in a room-temperature environment
- Available in weather-resistant, durable outdoor synthetic material with all-temperature adhesive, suitable for outdoor environments and exposure to chemicals (Item # 906067).
- Available with security slits that help deter price switching (labels tear when removal is attempted)
- Bold fluorescents
- Large format labels available with pre-printed promotional messages
- Price items over $100
- Ideal for unit pricing, two-and-three line pricing, date and time coding, PLU and SKU coding
- Alpha characters
- One black ink roller included with each sleeve of labels
- Dimensions: 1 x 1.22 inches
- Made in the USA
- Priced and sold by the sleeve
- Labels per Roll: 1,000
- Rolls per Sleeve: 6
- Labels per Sleeve: 6,000
- Sleeves per Case: 16
- Labels per case: 96,000
Products related to Monarch 1153 Labels:
- Monarch 1153 Labeler
- Monarch 1153 Ink Roller (one included with labeler purchase)