REMOVX® White Shelf Life Labels - 1.2" x 1.1" (Case)
Priced and sold by the case
REMOVX® - No Residue Build-Up
Labels stick securely, yet are easily removed with minimal or no adhesive residue, which can lead to cross-contamination. Not for use in moist environments. NOTE: Avoid washing reusable pans while REMOVX® labels are still applied to avoid adhesive residue build-up.
Provides excellent cold-temperature performance and clean removability at room temperature. This material provides an "all-purpose" label that can be used on a variety of surfaces over a wide range of temperatures.
Compatible with the Freshmarx Central System, 9417+, 9417, and 9415 Tabletop Printers. No thermal ribbon is required.
These labels meet the requirements of FDA 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact.
- Label Size: 1.2" x 1.1"
- Inner Core Diameter: 1.0"
- Outer Roll Diameter: 5.0"
- Preprint: None
- Color: White
- Label Type: Direct Thermal, no ribbon required
- Adhesive: REMOVX®
- Label Description: Die-cut
- Minimum Application Temperature: +40° F (+4° C)
- Service Range Temperature: -65° F to +180° F (-54° C to +82°C)
- Easy to Remove: Excellent
- Moisture-Resistant: Satisfactory
- Apply to Frozen Goods: Satisfactory
- Safe for Freezer: Satisfactory
- 2,000 labels per roll
- 6 rolls per case
- 12,000 labels per case
- Priced and sold by the case