Standard Cable Ties, 11"
Priced and sold by the pack
These Standard Cable Ties feature an overall strap length of 11" ( 279.4mm). They are designed for use in heavier applications, having a minimum tensile loop strength of 50lbs (22.68Kg).
- Color: Natural
- Strap Length: 11.0" (279.4mm)
- Minimum Tensile Loop Strength: 50 lbf (222 N)
- Bundle Diameter: 0.06"–3.0" (1.6mm–76.2mm)
- Width: 0.177" (4.5mm)
- Thickness: 0.053" (1.3mm)
- Environmental Requirements: General Purpose
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C
- Military Specifications: MS-3367-7-9
- Panduit Cross Reference: PLT3S-C
- Thomas and Betts Cross Reference: TY5253M
- Qty/Pack: 100
- Qty/Case: 5,000
- U.L. Recognized 11 inch long Economical Weight Cable Tie.
- Perfect for packaging, wire harnessing, assembly, repair and maintenance, HVAC, industrial, retail, warehouse, home, and countless other applications.
- 11 inch long with a 40 lb minimum tensile strength.
- Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Natural color is standard for indoor use.
- Hand applied – no tools required.
- Offers an economical, permanent, and secure closure.
- Meets military specifications where applicable
Tach-It E-11-50 Natural Economical Cable Tie is U.L. Recognized and is 11 inches long. It has a minimum 40 Lb Tensile Strength. Molded of Nylon 6/6.
- Cable Tie: Length - 11.4 inch (290 mm), Width - .14 inch (3.6 mm)
- Bundle Diameter: 3.0 in. (76 mm)
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 40 Lbs
- Pieces per Bag: 1000